The free version can display only a single chart. It includes:
- Single charts (natal or transit). To create a natal chart, input the time and location, and then save the chart.
- Charts and tables can be scaled (with 2-finger gesture);
- It is possible to save and to open the charts. Databases in the format of QuickChart and ZET are supported. Create a folder named "astrodata" on SD-card, and put there the database files (*.qck and *.zbs).
- Tropical and sidereal zodiac;
- Asteroids Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Chiron;
- Lunar nodes and Lilith (Dark Moon), mean and true;
- Ingressions of planets, time of exact aspects (touch the planet sign or aspect line);
- Search for interpretations in the Internet (on the double click on the planet sign or aspect line);
- Lunar days and the planetary hours;
Full version is activated by subscription with monthly payment (7 days free trial period), or by a single payment for one year. It can work with two charts, the core chart (Chart 1) which is a natal chart or an arbitrary time, and background chart (Chart 2) which could be natal (synastry), transit, return, direction/progression chart.
Full version has the following capacities:
- Single and dual (bewheel) charts;
- 17 centaurs (asteroids between Saturn and Neptune), 23 trans-neptunian asteroids;
- 16 house systems;
- 19 aspects, orbs can be set for single and dual charts independently;
- Table of the planets can be customized to display astronomical data and the rulers of the zodiac sign and its subdivisions (decan, term, degree);
- Midpoints, uranian wheel;
- Antiscia, parallels of declination;
- Firdaria, vimshottari dasha;
- Synastry analysis;
- Arabic points: Fortune, others can be defined by a user;
- Directions (zodiacal and equatorial), progressions. Set the natal data in Chart 1, then go to Chart 2 and double click on the time bar. Choose Derived chart in the menu;
- Solar and Lunar returns;
- Planetary returns, partial returns to another planet or to a house cusp;
- Heliocentric, planetocentric charts;
- Harmonic charts with any coefficient;
- Composite charts, Davison charts for groups of people. Double click on time box to modify the list of persons. It is possible to copy this chart into Chart 1 and study it's compatibility with other natal or transit chart.
- Calendar of aspects and ingressions for the period of 1 day, 1 week, 1 month. It works also for directions and progressions.